Do you have a passion for developing new techniques and fresh ideas that provide clients with original solutions through video and animation? Do you enjoy using motion design to help tell a product’s story, guide users or improve usability? Do you love using animation to simplify complex interactions and solve challenging problems, or make content engaging? If the answer is “Yes”, you sound like a Motion Graphic Designer.
• Design and create industry-leading motion graphics for video deliverables.
• Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphics projects.
• Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
• Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
• Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
• Work with creative director, producers, and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
• Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Plan, set up, and shoot small to mid-sized video projects
• Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
• Participate in the brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphics files.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
• Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
• Candidate should have 2 or more years of design experience in an advertising, branding or in-house agency.
• Candidate should have excellent ideation/conceptual experience reflected in their portfolio.
• Candidate should be able to handle multiple large-scale video projects and manage to established timelines.
• Candidate should have excellent presentation skills to a varied stakeholder group.
• Exceptional communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
• Candidate should have broad experience in:
- Reviewing/assessing creative work (digital, video)
- Presenting work to clients and articulating the underlying strategy
- Independently managing the development of, presentation of video work
- Providing feedback and direction
- Design leadership on video projects
Kodework is a neoteric web development and digital marketing bureau with its headquarters in Norway (Oslo) and development studios in India (Goa). We are a team of passionate designers, coders and project managers. Our goal is to produce simple, smart and affordable solutions for startups and become stable offshore production houses for well established companies.
Along with web design & development we also have experience with digital marketing, search engine optimisation, social media optimisation, analytics, conversion optimisation, QA testing, App design and development and pixel perfect PSD to HTML conversions.
We use Sketch, Trello, Harvest, Slack, Skype, Rackspace and a coffee machine to get the job done. We don’t give up until we have a viable solution. Our expertise in agile project management in addition to high quality deliverables and cost-effectiveness make us a offshoring partner.