Genora Infotech is looking for a Video Editor/Videographer who will be responsible for capturing Genora Infotech’s product line and brand. This individual will carry out with the overall video production needs of the brand, both shooting and editing, to achieve marketing department video goals. A strong shooting, lighting, and editing background preferred.
1) Make highly engaging content that raises the creative bar, pushes the boundaries in terms of storytelling and execution and engages audiences.
2) Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Ability to shoot and edit video
- Proficient in Premier Pro, After Effects, Motion, Photoshop and other graphic/enhancement software
- Proficient in audio/video formats, file types and resolutions, file rendering, and video frame rates
- Experience with multiple camera systems
- Experience with editing for content, quality and time-efficiency
- Strong quality control skills
- Ability to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to travel
About Genora Infotech Pvt Ltd
Genora Infotech Pvt Ltd incorporated in 2014 with an aim to lead the IT Industry in Asia. We are successfully catering to clients across 19 countries for enterprise mobility and big data solutions.