- Manage both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to generate new business and to support partner and sales teams.
- Achieve online lead generation targets via Search Engine Marketing,, Affiliates, Social Media, and Email Marketing and drive ROI on each of these.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Manage social media, including Internet forums, blogs, social networking applications (FaceBook, LinkedIn, Instagram) and generating business through these platforms.
- SEO continuos monitoring for website, checking ranking and devising strategies to drive online traffic to website.
- Create graphics for online adverts, banners, Social media posts etc.
- Running and optimising paid campaigns on Face book and Google for cost effective results.
- Studying existing product portfolio, and devising online marketing strategies to promote the same.
- Posting updates on Social Media
Qualification: Graduate in BE/BCS/BSC/BCA
Experienced in similar domain: 0-3 years
Knowledge of SEO, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Youtube ads
Knowledge of Graphics a big plus (Photoshop)
Knowledge of online marketing through Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram.
Has an eye out for market trends; can adapt quickly and is agile in thinking and execution having practical experience on campaign execution, analytics, email marketing etc.
Self-directed and excellent in time management, project management, prioritisation and organisational skills
To apply for the above position please send us your resume at email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Digital Marketing Executive”