We are seeking a highly skilled Ruby on Rails Senior Backend Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-performance backend systems that support our web and mobile applications. The ideal candidate must have a strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails, software architecture, and experience in leading teams.
WHAT’s THE OFFER?
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and high-performance backend systems using Ruby on Rails.
Collaborate with front-end developers and product owners to ensure seamless integration with the user interface.
- Create and maintain databases, API’s, and other backend infrastructure to support our applications.
Develop and implement automated testing processes to ensure the quality and reliability of the backend systems.
- Lead and mentor junior developers in the team, providing guidance, code reviews, and knowledge transfer.
- Participate in code reviews, identify and resolve technical issues and ensure code quality standards are maintained.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and frameworks and apply them to improve our systems.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in software development with a focus on Ruby on Rails.
- Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining scalable and high-performance backend systems using Ruby on Rails.
- Strong knowledge of software architecture and design patterns.
- Strong experience in writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or Oracle.
- Experience in leading teams and mentoring junior developers.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- A fun job in an open minded multicultural family! Additionally, we have many other great benefits
- There is a lot of room for creativity and own initiative
- Competitive salary packages and growth opportunities within the organization
- Team meeting and personal quarterly meeting to discuss your personal goals.
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a flat organization, where working in teams, direct communication and informal manners are key
- A lot of room to try out new things and to experiment
- A great international working experience
- Birthday surprise and many more fun things!
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply now. We want to hear from you!
At TenTwenty, we believe that the effective interplay between design and functionality is what sets our websites, web shops and apps apart from other digital agencies. We’re transparent with our customers and because we consider their projects to be our own, the results are beautiful, useful and responsive.
Rooted in a European work ethic with headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, all of our work is done from our gorgeous studio in the heart of Goa India. This allows us greater control over our output, as well as the ability to create a true family atmosphere with our staff and clients. Our doors are always open for a good cup of coffee and conversation.