Tentwenty is looking for a dedicated HR Manager to join our digital agency. The responsibilities include;
Identifying hiring needs, talent management, acquisition and retention related to UI/UX design and web & app development. Building employee relations, remuneration trend tracking and package building, managing staff training and development, performance review management and staff support.
The ideal candidate we are looking for has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislation, and keeps themselves informed in company hiring and internship programs. A good HR manager can assess candidates’ skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Coordinate together with the relevant teams the whole onboarding process.
- Managing and coordinating all the staff training and development.
- Coordinating and developing proper performance reviews
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Monitoring the job satisfaction among all employees and making sure feedback can be given and is being addressed regularly.
- Providing proper reports to all team managers.
HR Manager requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources or obtained by work experience and courses.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement HR strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of the employment law