At Tentwenty Digital, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers’ needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering, we’d love to speak with you.
Skills and Qualifications
· BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
· Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
· Sufficient knowledge of Cloud Service Providers (Azure, Amazon, Linod, OVH)
· Knowledge of Load Balancing techniques for websites and Clustering Techniques for Databases.
· Proficient with Git and Git workflows
· Working knowledge of databases and SQL
· Problem-solving attitude
· Eager to learn, discuss and share knowledge with our development team.
· Good estimation of tasks and timelines.
· Ability to speak English fluently
Objectives of this Role
· Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
· Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
· Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
· Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
· Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
· Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
· Working with developers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Deploy updates and fixes
· Automating configurations via techniques like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, and Windows Powershell.
· Provide Level 2 technical support
· Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
· Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
· Perform root cause analysis for production errors
· Investigate and resolve technical issues
· Develop scripts to automate visualization
· Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Technologies you will get to work on
· Sharepoint 2016 (Asp.net)
· Strapi (Node JS)
· Database (Postgres, Maria, Microsoft SQL Server)
· CMS (Concrete5, WordPress, Strapi)
· Cloud Deployments (AWS, Azure, OVH)
· On-Premise deployments (Windows Server, Linux systems)
At TenTwenty, we believe that the effective interplay between design and functionality is what sets our websites, web shops and apps apart from other digital agencies. We’re transparent with our customers and because we consider their projects to be our own, the results are beautiful, useful and responsive.
Rooted in a European work ethic with headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, all of our work is done from our gorgeous studio in the heart of Goa India. This allows us greater control over our output, as well as the ability to create a true family atmosphere with our staff and clients. Our doors are always open for a good cup of coffee and conversation.