Spintly is searching for a “Human Resources Intern” to assist in HR-related duties at the professional level. The Human Resources Intern will work closely with the HR Manager in the formulation and implementation of HR services, policies, and programs. As a part of a fast-growing start-up, the candidate will gain hands-on, from-scratch experience in formulating and implementing new company policies and procedures.
This internship will be an unpaid, work-from-home opportunity with no in-office presence. The job will involve researching, writing, and proof-reading company policies and manuals. Assistance with other HR activities may also be included depending on the candidate’s attitude and performance.
The candidate should have:
- Excellent written communication skills with a flair for writing
- Attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality work with minimal errors
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional conduct
- Ability to do in-depth internet research
- Personal laptop with office applications
- Good internet connection
- Ability to devote a minimum of 6 hours per day.
About Spintly (By Mrinq Technologies LLP)
Spintly is a cloud-based workforce management system developed by Mrinq Technologies LLP with 30 + employees in two locations, Goa and Bangalore.
It is a comprehensive Access and Attendance system, which includes visitor management systems, shift management, leave management, remote employee management, etc.
Please check our product webpage at www.spintly.com for more information about our products.