Software Architect- Job Description
Spintly is a high-performance growth stage startup looking for a motivated and driven professional to lead our software development team and make intuitive high-level decisions on technical as well as design aspects. As a software architect, you will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
- Work collaboratively with product, marketing, development, and other teams in understanding the requirements and assist them in delivering the solution.
- Understand the big picture and the various use cases involved while crafting the solution and document them in Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Identify the appropriate software architecture for both server-side and client-side solutions to achieve the proposed requirement.
- Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Own and maintain the architecture document.
- Perform software version control and maintain a periodic release schedule.
- Maintain product roadmap, release schedules, and architectural standards that ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Identify problems, mitigate risks and evaluate various solutions to meet requirements.
- Keep an eye out for technology trends, open-source projects, and best practices that can be incorporated within the product.
- Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
- At least 5+ years experience in with end-end architecture for large design and coordinating project teams in the SaaS industry.
- Demonstrated expertise in building Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Web Services, and Management at scale is a requirement. Strong knowledge of data stores (SQL, NoSQL), and the ability to make choices among available technology based on requirements.
- Familiarity with any CI/CD tools for automated builds and deployments
- Experienced with any project planning and issue tracking tools, such as Jira, Trello, etc.
- Experience with modern deployment workflows using Docker
- Experience with Architectural patterns for High Availability, Performance, Scale-Out architecture, Disaster Recovery, Security Architecture Knowledge of cloud-based architectures, deployment and operational aspects of Amazon Web Services cloud is a plus.
- Exposure to industry standards like REST
- Ability to guide the team in all tiers of enterprise applications including front-end and back-end tools and languages like NodeJS, Go, Angular.
- Be data-driven, identify, and demonstrate the right tools at every stage of software development to ensure code and architectural qualities are not compromised.
- Ability to prioritize and handle work to critical project timelines in a dynamic environment and develop new approaches to complex design problems.
- Having Startup experience will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or relevant fields compulsory.
About Spintly (By Mrinq Technologies LLP)
About the company
Spintly is a cloud-based workforce management system developed by Mrinq Technologies LLP.
It is a comprehensive Access and Attendance system, which includes visitor management systems, shift management, leave management, remote employee management, etc.
Please check our product webpage at www.spintly.com for more information about our products.