Mrinq technologies is looking for an organized, analytical Administrative Coordinator with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to handle office duties and analyze and optimize office operations and provide the necessary support to the field sales team.
The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information. The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, maintaining employee, financial, and client records, and data entry and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, clients, and lenders.
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
Interview with us and if we find that you have the right attitude, we will train you. Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on https://spintly.com/careers/
About Spintly (By Mrinq Technologies LLP)
Spintly is a cloud-based workforce management system developed by Mrinq Technologies LLP with 30 + employees in two locations, Goa and Bangalore.
It is a comprehensive Access and Attendance system, which includes visitor management systems, shift management, leave management, remote employee management, etc.
Please check our product webpage at www.spintly.com for more information about our products.