Numadic is hiring a full-stack human to join our crew as a Technical Project Manager to undisrupt logistics
Numadic delivers logistics & mobility infrastructure and applications.
We work with companies in the automotive, insurance, banking, energy, tolling and telematics industries. We are a remote friendly, nomadic team, with a small base in Goa. We are built on humility and hard work.
- Handle full Project Management activities; Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring/Control and Closure
- Investigate and define feature requirements for new product releases
- Maintain product roadmap in conjunction with internal & external teams
- Handle parallel product release and support patch releases
- Conduct daily and weekly team status meetings
You will operate near autonomously with a significant amount of trust placed in you and your ability to grow the company
Once our team aligns on a project vision, implementation constraints and success criteria, the truck is in your hands. Your unique experiences and learnings play a huge role in shaping the way our company works and the direction we head.
To power through this role, you will need self-discipline, a flexible mind, extreme self-motivation and:
- An engineering degree
- Advanced capabilities in spreadsheets
- Demonstrated experience in lean product teams
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing talent
- Strong sense of personal accountability
Numadic builds visibility solutions that undisrupt logistics. We power the supply chain technologies of some of the largest companies in India.