Numadic is hiring a Full Stack Developer to join our team in undisrupting logistics
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with a track record of building performant web applications and platforms.
Numadic delivers mobility infrastructure and applications for enterprise customers.
We work with companies in the automotive, insurance, banking, energy, tolling and telematics industries. Our team is nomadic and we run entirely remotely. You’re free to join one of us in Goa or anywhere you’d like. We are built up of humility and hard work and we hire full-stack humans.
Full Stack Developer job responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture that can scale to thousands of end users.
- Develop and manage well-functioning servers, databases and applications.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform optimization for applications.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Create security and data protection processes.
- Design and develop efficient APIs.
- Monitor & optimize application performance
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
You will operate near autonomously with a significant amount of trust placed in you and your ability to grow the company from the inside.
Once our team aligns on a project vision, implementation constraints and success criteria, the truck is in your hands. Your unique experiences and learnings play a huge role in shaping the way our company works and the direction we head.
To power through this role, you will need self-discipline, a flexible mind, and extreme self-motivation and:
- 3+ years of proven experience working as a Full Stack Developer
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience developing desktop, mobile and web applications
- Knowledge of AWS, Firebase, GIT and Jenkins.
- Expertise in algorithms, data structures, JSON manipulation/ parsing, XML and Caching frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with databases (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- An analytical mind with good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Numadic builds visibility solutions that undisrupt logistics. We power the supply chain technologies of some of the largest companies in India.