Digital Marketing Executive
We’re looking for an Digital Marketing Executive to join our team to work closely with our Marketing team to help us setup and manage ecommerce stores. You’ll be responsible for keyword research, writing briefs, setting up new stores, updating them with our product catalog and uploading all relevant material (products, pricing, photos etc). This is an exciting opportunity to learn quickly and have a big impact on helping Photojaanic reach more customers.
- Uncover insights about Photojaanic’s target customers
- Conduct keyword research and competitor research to determine topics and product ideas for our blogs
- Create briefs content for building customer engagement, such as videos, blogs, infographics, etc
- Create briefs for marketing content such as landing pages, campaigns and ads
- Create briefs for products, themes and cliparts
- Collaborate with graphic designers, video creators, copywriters, solutions teams to execute the briefs
- Analyze results in a systematic, data-driven manner to continuously make improvements
- Create content for web pages
- Graduate with 1 or 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Experience in creating briefs for blogs, video content, creatives, campaigns
- A “go-getter”, with high energy, self motivated and internet savvy
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Process oriented, methodical and organised in the work
- Proactive in learning new job skills and taking ownership of key responsibilities
- Active on Instagram
- Passionate about Photography / Art and has a creative eye.
- Passionate about writing and visual communication.
- Excellent writing skills.
Location: Work from home
About New Vision Printing Services P. Ltd.
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. NVI helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums.