Vendor Manager – E Commerce & Retail
We are looking for a smart-working Vendor Manager to assist our company in making sound purchasing decisions. Responsibilities include monitoring vendors to ensure compliance with company policies and informing new vendors of their responsibilities.
Vendor Manager should be able to multitask effectively as well as demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An understanding of, and passion for, e-commerce is highly desired.
Vendor Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships and processing contractual agreements with company-approved vendors.
- Managing and developing fresh acquisition of the product, service, travel listings on website, client relationship management, store/production purchases.
- Meeting with suitable vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- The Individual should have experience in analyzing new business opportunities, building strong relationships, driving significant top and bottom line results, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Conducting research on available vendors to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality in coordination with the product team.
- Implementing vendor selection programs to ensure that the best vendors are secured and coordinating with the product team.
- Conducting interviews with new vendors and informing approved vendors of their responsibilities and obligations.
- Establishing standards by which to assess the performance of approved vendors.
- Evaluating current vendor management programs and identifying ways to improve them.
Vendor Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree/MBA.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
About Magicians of wellness (India) LLP
Magicians Of Wellness (India) LLP incorporated with the Ministry Of Corporate Affairs (MCA) on the 12th of December 2019. The Magicians Of Wellness (India) LLP is listed in the class of the company and classified as NA. The company is registered at Registrar of Companies (ROC), Goa. The company has two directors Pooja Bedi and Namrata Thakker. Happy Soul is a part of Magician Of Wellness (India) LLP as a subsidiary under it which has its own retail chain and e-commerce domain catering to the wellness and health sector across India.