ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ability to design, write, test and execute test cases and scripts for automation tools.
• Maintain CI & CD stacks.
• Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
• Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
• Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
• 2+ years of experience in DevOps, Servers.
• Experience with the following; Docker ,, PostgresSQL. MongoDB will be good
• Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS, Azure is required)
• Ability to Use Infrastructure as Code to provision and manage any cloud, infrastructure, or service ( Terrafrom) • Should have worked on tools like Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes in a production environment for large scale data-intensive systems.
• Strong background in Linux Administration in production environments.
• Thorough knowledge about the AWS stack
• Thorough knowledge of Automated Testing and System Integration Testing
• Thorough knowledge about Security concepts and Encryption.
• Strong proficiency with Git, bitbucket, JIRA, Jenkins.
• Strong Knowledge of Docker
• Nice to have knowledge with Google cloud services
We, at Kilowott, leverage our expertise and leadership in design, digital technologies and business process automation for business experience transformation (BxT).