Accountant (Male Candidate)
Cavelossim, South Goa
Salary: 25,000/- to 28,000/- pm.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Graduate in Accounting.
3 to 4 years demonstrated accounting experience on the similar lines, preferably in a hospitality environment and quality with a background that includes forecasting and budgeting.
Strong verbal and written communications skills with strong accounting software experience in IDS and I-dine. I-dine with MS Office (Excel / Word), and experience with PMS like Opera, SAP, Innovative, Teamwork, adoptable, Drive for Results focused on Problem solving, ready to takeover designated work etc.
ACCOUNTS MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain complete books of accounts of the Unit effectively .
• Maintain Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable including maintain all phases of such accounting.
• Well versed in MIS preparation
• Well versed in preparing daily MIS including Sales Report
• Experienced in ESI and EPF accounting provisions and working on spreadsheets
• Experienced in maintaining Bank accounts effectively.
• Regular reconciliation for ACR, Bank accounts and Ledger and Accounts Payable.
• Experienced in GST working.
• Prepare financial statements drawing of financial reports such as Trial Balance, Balance Sheets & Profit & Loss account.
• Regularly review and reconcile all accounts of the Unit & HO with other branches.
• Development of all accounting record and its maintenance for its timely reference.
• Ensure that the guests have best possible experience by trouble-shooting and resolving all billing-related disputes.
• Compile and Distribution of wages and salaries and its components of the Unit.
• Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities including Cash flows.
• Prepare financial statements and debtors’ listings.
• Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities.
• Providing direction to the cashiering team ensure proper revenue reporting.
• Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
• Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
• Bills A/R accounts daily and send the same to guest along with the supporting bills and statements.
• Follows up on any accounts within 3 days to ensure customer has received the invoice and does not have any questions.
• Enters invoices into accounts payable system daily after verifying a purchase order was received from ordering department head and obtaining due approvals.
• Capital Expenditure accounting and ensure proper tax working and its compilation.
• Maintain Fixed Assets Register appropriately.
• Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
• Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
• Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities and statutory compliances.
• Handling of inventories, stock taking, including compilation and sending of reports.
• Monitors and contains all property inventories to ensure proper levels without causing burdens on property cash flows.
• Handling various Auditors and their work.