Experience: 2+ yrs
Salary: upto 30K
• 2+ Years of experience into Recruitments.
• Exposure of working in a recruitment consultant background would be an added advantage.
• Should have worked on bulk hiring & volume hiring.
• Able to work under pressure situations and independently,
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components, including direct sourcing.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with ever-changing deadlines.
• Target oriented to close all position in given time frame and maintain close turnaround time.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Advertising vacancies on all major job posting sites, and on company’s website and media platforms through marketing channels.
• Collecting and reviewing applications to shortlist candidates.
• Conducting background checks to ensure that candidates are fit for appointment.
• Contacting applicants’ nominated referees to ascertain their work ethic and experience
• Meeting or conduction a video call with and interviewing shortlisted individuals.
• Sharing pre-screening feedback with hiring managers attaching past employment details, career profile and compensation details.
• Consulting with members of the applicable team to obtain their input on potential hires.
• Compiling collective feedback and entering in hiring MIS to share with the team.
• Scheduling interview round with potential candidates
• Selecting the most suitable candidates and providing them with job offers.
• Scheduling training and orientation for new employees.
• Sending welcome note to new joinees
• Requires knowledge of hiring for various levels in the organization such as staff, junior management and middle level management.
• Sourcing for Senior level management or CXO roles will be an additional task
• Other connected recruitment tasks as and when assigned by the reporting manager.
Interested Candidate share your updated CV on
Direct WhatsApp Msg: wa.me/918788045132