· Hands on experience and expertise of Cisco Devices like Core Switches, ASR routers, ASA firewall, Meraki, Catalyst switches, UCS, Call Manager and Cisco Unity
· Specific knowledge of Ciscos UC portfolio including, but not limited to Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity Connection, Unified Presence (Jabber), Voice Gateways, IP Phone
· Understanding of IP Telephony protocols
· Working knowledge of Monitoring/troubleshooting tools like RTMT, Dialed number analyzer, etc.
· Working knowledge on Quality of Service (QoS) and Class of Service (CoS)
· Strong understanding and experience with Network protocols /services/technologies like BGP, OSPF, ISIS, IP/MPLS, QoS, MPLS Traffic Engineering, Multicast, SDWAN and NAT
· Hands on experience with Network inventory and Monitoring tools such as LanSweeper, HP Network Node Manager, Solarwinds, Sniffer, PRTG and Cisco Works.
· Experience troubleshooting stateful packet flows and common network issues related to packet switching/routing
· Network administration/ automation including network hardware, i.e. routers, switches, firewalls, network security devices installs and patch management, Network problem determination and resolution, log analysis, etc.
· Good knowledge on authentication methods like Radius & Tacacs.
· Review network security threat logs for intrusions and compromises and provide solutions
· Proficiency in creating network isolation by way of creating DMZ, VLAN, Micro segmentation
· Write well designed, efficient, and readable process documentation following technical documentation standards
· Support and maintain existing network infrastructure adhering to SLAs
· Drive customer communication during critical events
· Seek and participate in support opportunities across the organization
· Actively participate in the skill development of your colleagues (workshops, presentations)
· Actively contribute to corporate knowledge base
· Follow agile practices
· A Team player with positive attitude
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Open-minded, adaptable to new environments and a quick learner
· Education: Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
· Experience: 3+ years of hands on experience on Cisco products
· Cisco Call Manager and Unity
· Cisco Video & Unified Communications (Cisco / Microsoft)
· Optional skills :
o CCIE R&S
Working hours – US shifts (6:30pm – 3:30am)
About Intelliteach Offshore Pvt Ltd
We are a dynamic team, looking to hire vibrant individuals who can help us support the 350+ US law firms that we provide back-office services to. These services range from Database administration, Ebilling management, Virtual receptionists, SQL and Software development.