Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Apply/allocate payments including checks, lockbox, Wires/ACH and credit card payments to accounts
- Track and reconcile daily cash receipts to billing system
- Research short payments to ensure accurate posting to billing system
- Monitor and manage unallocated funds
- Ensure that receipts, discounts and adjustments are accurately posted to client accounts in a timely manner to meet department goals
- Monitor status of client retainers and retainer billings
- Process incoming and outgoing Trust account monies
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly cash reports to management
- Provide Admin support to the Billing, eBilling and Receivables Specialists as needed
- Complete special projects or perform other work-related tasks as assigned by the manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Take initiative in following up with billing attorneys and clients to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to interact and communicate clearly across a broad section of departments in order to resolve open items
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Expertise with cash applications or accounts receivables a plus
- MS Office with strong emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word
- Expertise with accounting software preferred but not required.
- Recent college graduates encouraged to apply.
- Good English communication skills
- On job training will be provided
- Zero years.
- Preferred freshers holding any graduate degree.
About Frontline Managed Services
We are a dynamic team, looking to hire vibrant individuals who can help us support the 350+ US law firms that we provide back-office services to. These services range from Database administration, Ebilling management, Virtual receptionists, SQL and Software development.