This position is responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The candidate in this position will work collaboratively with peers to develop all serverside logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively. Candidate must have proven interpersonal skills.
The candidate will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by the peers into the application. Candidate must have a basic understanding of front-end technologies as well.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications
- Integrate data storage solutions including databases, key-value stores, blob stores etc.
- Keep clear and descriptive code comments; understand project documentation and keep project files (naming convention and structure) well organized. Contribute to technical documentation and deployment guides
- Perform testing and work with QA on ensuring that application meets relevant QA standards by taking ownership to devise a plan for minimizing errors and bugs
- Increase proficiency level in technologies used by the client and investigate and develop skills in new technologies
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Node.js and frameworks available
- Experience in writing queries and optimizing them for large data in MongoDB and MySQL
- In-depth understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Strong analytical skills: can read business requirements, analyze issues and proposed solutions to make sure they can be implemented successfully
- Ability to identify alternatives and find an optimal way to implement a solution
- Ability to follow through and make sure the right logic is applied
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to manage time on several tasks and juggle competing deadlines
- Ability to explain technical project details effectively in English verbally and in writing
Education and Work Experience:
The candidate should have over 3 years of working experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Background in CS, IT or related scientific discipline is preferred.
About Creative Capsule Infotech
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in the United States in 2003 with subsidiaries in Switzerland and India. With our team of 200+ full-time employees, we provide a blended model of local and off-shore resources.
We partner with high-growth SaaS startups and small to mid-size software product companies for long-term outcomes in scaling and maintaining their technology suites. We have proven expertise in building financial services software, SaaS products (for AgTech, FinTech, healthcare, sharing economy), and life sciences solutions (for pharma, animal health, medical devices).