The person will primarily be responsible to turn simple to complex data sets into actionable insights.?The person will work with a collaborative team that is responsible for driving client performance by combining data driven insights and strategic thinking to client business and marketing challenges. The candidate?should have strong organizational, critical thinking, and communication skills?that allow you to regularly deal with the business, as well as with specialists from related fields, including database developers, and software engineers.
- Assist in generating and deliver quality reports to customers both internal and external, for monitoring business performance and decision making.
- Perform SQL queries, design, code and test them and aggregate the results to create useful information.
Conduct report data and functionality tests.
- Conduct unit testing, troubleshooting and perform quality assurance checks.
- Document new and existing processes.
- Perform design, development and delivery of business intelligence solutions using Power BI software.
- Work with team to ensure adherence to data modeling and data management standards and best practices.
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, DAX, and security rules.
- Experience with databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL,etc and relational database, Data Warehouse.?.
- Experience with Power BI suite of products Desktop, Power Query, Dax.
- Understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge on all Power BI scenarios like Calculations, Filters, Actions, Parameters, Groups, Graphs, Maps, Users.
- Knowledge on Import data from multiple data sources into BI Tools.
- Knowledge in SQL and VBA.
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to manage time on several tasks and juggle competing deadlines
- Ability to manage time and resources and juggle competing deadlines effectively.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Work Experience:
The candidate should have minimum 1 year of working experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About Creative Capsule Infotech
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in the United States in 2003 with subsidiaries in Switzerland and India. With our team of 200+ full-time employees, we provide a blended model of local and off-shore resources.
We partner with high-growth SaaS startups and small to mid-size software product companies for long-term outcomes in scaling and maintaining their technology suites. We have proven expertise in building financial services software, SaaS products (for AgTech, FinTech, healthcare, sharing economy), and life sciences solutions (for pharma, animal health, medical devices).