As an Inside Sales Representative you will be working closely with the Business Development Team to execute their strategies and will also assist the management in Business Development activities. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Responsible for outbound sales and renewals.
- Responsible for executing business development strategy covering marketing and sales for various service offerings.
- Execute call and email campaigns to generate sales prospects and manage the pipeline along with marketing team.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate Business Development Team for further development and closure.
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities in the CRM, maintenance of CRM and provide updates on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, external agencies, and vendors.
- Developing marketing strategies and campaigns across various channels, such as social media, email, advertising, events, and others.
- Analyzing campaign performance for making data-driven decisions to optimize future marketing efforts.
- Planning for tenders, commercial, pre-tendering specs and other business-related activities and other exposures of the company.
- Create and deliver demonstrations and presentations to the business and C-level executives with Business Development Manager and Marketing Manager.
- Conduct market research for target companies, contacts, and lead generation to identify new opportunities, trends, and customer needs.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to identify new opportunities and improve marketing performance.
- Work with Business Development Head management for sales strategy in BBISM region.
- Plan and strategize for participation in exhibitions, seminars and various other events to generate relevant leads.
- Any other associated task or responsibilities assigned from time to time by the organization.
- You are a Graduate with an affinity for learning and research.
- You have working experience with CRM and other marketing tools.
- You have good communication skills and enjoy helping customers.
- You have minute attention to detail and seek perfection in your work.
- You would like to continue to develop your technical & intra-personal knowledge and use it to retain & create satisfied customers.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Microsoft Excel), CRM, and other software.
- You have the ability to function largely independently, and at the same time work in a collaborative team environment.
- A full time position within the team with competitive benefits.
- Exciting and challenging working environment with exposure to international projects.
- A rapidly growing young and enthusiastic organization with shortest lines of communication with the management.
- Opportunities for international and domestic travel with ample scope of promotion and personal growth.
About Buoyancy Consultants and Engineering LLP
Buoyancy Consultants is a rapidly growing ship & offshore design company with head office based in Goa. We cover the entire gamut of design activities right from concept design till production documentation and also cover onsite supervision for new building, repairs and conversion projects. Our clientele is spread across 3 continents and is expanding on continuous basis.
In order to cater to our increasing service demand and business expansion, we are interested in skilled and enthusiastic people to join our Business Development team. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment with exposure to international markets. In Buoyancy Consultants you will work along with motivated and highly skilled colleagues in a fast-growing company which offers competitive benefits and opportunities.