As a recruitment executive-HR, you will be working closely with HR team to recruit the best talent for our rapidly growing organization. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Write and post job descriptions on relevant platforms, especially social media.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative strategies to find quality candidates.
- Align job candidate profiles with staffing objectives by source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs, online platforms.
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates.
- Pre-screen job candidates and review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers
- Inform candidates fully about the job and company while briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
- Manage all communication with candidates and provide regular updates and feedback to managers.
- Manage applicant tracking system and maintain accurate and current applicant database.
- Extend offers of employment within company procedures and manage the job offer including negotiation and administration.
- Organize new employee orientation and maintain recruiting metrics (cost per hire etc)
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends.
- Maintain database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other designations.
- Be active with online job boards, social media networks and platforms to find qualified candidates for open positions.
- You should build a strong employer brand for our company.
- Ascertain recruitment requirements by evaluating organizational development plans.
- Coordinate with the project managers, coordinators and management to find out the details of staffing requirements, hiring needs, and job specifications.
- Coordinate with Design Engineering Team, HR, Finance, IT team and Management. Any other associated task or responsibilities assigned from time to time by the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a relevant field.
- Proven 2+year experience as an HR Recruiter, HR consultant or a similar role.
- You should have a sharp eye while you check resumes.
- Excellent knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- You are proactive & smart in your approach.
- You are ready to serve Minimum Service Commitment of 2.5 years in our company.
About Buoyancy Consultants and Engineering LLP
Buoyancy Consultants is a rapidly growing ship & offshore design company with head office based in Goa. We cover the entire gamut of design activities right from concept design till production documentation and also cover onsite supervision for new building, repairs and conversion projects. Our clientele is spread across 3 continents and is expanding on continuous basis.
In order to cater to our increasing service demand and business expansion, we are interested in skilled and enthusiastic people to join our Business Development team. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment with exposure to international markets. In Buoyancy Consultants you will work along with motivated and highly skilled colleagues in a fast-growing company which offers competitive benefits and opportunities.