As an Executive you will be working closely with Business Development & Senior Management team in order to execute necessary tasks for effective brand image management of the company. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage social media campaign & presence.
- Marketing material design, printing and optimization.
- Implement appropriate marketing strategy to ensure brand profitability.
- Press releases and media circulation.
- Organize various corporate events and office events for staff.
- Effective marketing campaigns during participation in domestic and international events e.g. maritime exhibitions.
- Understand customers with support of CRM, profiling & research and devise engagement tactics accordingly.
- Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement.
- Assist Business development team in pre-sales marketing activities.
- Any other associated task or responsibilities assigned from time to time by the organization.
- You are a BCA /BBA/ MBA / Graduate or master’s in arts / Marketing fresher or with minimum relevant work experience of 1 to 2 years.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, expertise in Photoshop/Illustrator & good report writing skills in English is must.
- Knowledge on any Video editing tool will prefer.
- Passionate about Brands & Technology.
- You have good Analytical, Interpersonal & communication skills.
- You are proactive, creative & smart in your approach
- A full time position within the team with competitive benefits.
- Exciting and challenging working environment with exposure to international working culture.
- A rapidly growing young and enthusiastic organization with shortest lines of communication with the management.
- Opportunities for international and domestic travel with ample scope of promotion and personal growth
About Buoyancy Consultants and Engineering LLP
Buoyancy Consultants is a rapidly growing ship & offshore design company with head office based in Goa. We cover the entire gamut of design activities right from concept design till production documentation and also cover onsite supervision for new building, repairs and conversion projects. Our clientele is spread across 3 continents and is expanding on continuous basis.
In order to cater to our increasing service demand and business expansion, we are interested in skilled and enthusiastic people to join our Business Development team. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment with exposure to international markets. In Buoyancy Consultants you will work along with motivated and highly skilled colleagues in a fast-growing company which offers competitive benefits and opportunities.