As an Executive Admin you will be working with our HR and Accounts team in order to execute their daily tasks for efficient operation of the company. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Assist HR department with statutory compliance.
- Ensure smooth functioning of office operations eg. general maintenance, office consumables etc.
- Vendor registrations process.
- General secretarial tasks.
- Organize various office events.
- Assist Business development team in pre-sales and post-sales activities.
- Coordinate with Design engineering team, HR, finance team and management.
- Any other associated task or responsibilities assigned from time to time by the organization.
- You are a graduate in commerce, fresher or with minimum relevant work experience of 6 months.
- You have good communication skills in English & local language.
- You are proactive & smart in your approach.
- You should hold a two-wheeler license.
- You are ready to serve minimum service commitment of 2.5 years in our company.
- Candidates living in and around Panaji will be preferred.
- A full-time position with competitive benefits.
- Exciting and challenging working environment with exposure to international projects.
- A rapidly growing young and enthusiastic organization with shortest lines of communication with the management.
- Opportunities for international travel with ample scope for personal growth.
About Buoyancy Consultants and Engineering LLP
Buoyancy Consultants is a rapidly growing ship & offshore design company with head office based in Goa. We cover the entire gamut of design activities right from concept design till production documentation and also cover onsite supervision for new building, repairs and conversion projects. Our clientele is spread across 3 continents and is expanding on continuous basis.
In order to cater to our increasing service demand and business expansion, we are interested in skilled and enthusiastic people to join our Business Development team. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment with exposure to international markets. In Buoyancy Consultants you will work along with motivated and highly skilled colleagues in a fast-growing company which offers competitive benefits and opportunities.