As an assistant manager you will be working closely with the client in order to execute their design engineering projects and will also assist the management in Business Development activities primarily for South Asia region. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Responsible for business development strategy covering marketing and sales for various service offerings.
Lead strategy and execution for sales, account management and relationship management.
Execute call and email campaigns to generate new sales prospects and manage the pipeline along with marketing team.
- Plan and strategize for participation in exhibitions, seminars, and various other events to generate relevant leads.
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities in the CRM and provide update on a weekly basis.
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in CRM.
- Meet or exceed quarterly business development objectives.
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking, and other channels.
- Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships.
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Work cross functionally with marketing and engineering teams to drive incremental revenue.
- Maintain up to date knowledge about competitive positioning in the marketplace.
- Responsible for outbound sales and renewals.
- Conduct market research, prospect for target companies and contacts and lead generation.
- Strong Management skills equipped with capability to multitask and handle various leads at the same time..
- Work with management for overall sales strategy in your region as you play a key role by heading the sales strategy.
- Coordinate with technical team to ensure project execution and for necessary inputs wherever required.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Preparing presentations, lead client meetings & have good IT skills.
- Producing periodic reports for management.
- Training business developers and sales colleagues.
- Participating with Management in Business development activities.
- Willing to travel to domestic or international locations on short notice.
- Any other associated task or responsibilities assigned from time to time by the organization.
- You are a graduate in engineering field with minimum work experience of 10 years.
- You have worked in Business Development for minimum 5 years (marine Industry exposure is a must).
- You have working experience with CRM and other marketing tools.
- You must have excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- You take initiative and have good decision-making skills.
- You should have strategic and analytical thinking skills.
- You would like to continue to develop your technical & intra-personal knowledge and use it to retain & create satisfied customers.
About Buoyancy Consultants and Engineering LLP
Buoyancy Consultants is a rapidly growing ship & offshore design company with head office based in Goa. We cover the entire gamut of design activities right from concept design till production documentation and also cover onsite supervision for new building, repairs and conversion projects. Our clientele is spread across 3 continents and is expanding on continuous basis.
In order to cater to our increasing service demand and business expansion, we are interested in skilled and enthusiastic people to join our Business Development team. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment with exposure to international markets. In Buoyancy Consultants you will work along with motivated and highly skilled colleagues in a fast-growing company which offers competitive benefits and opportunities.