Project coordinator responsibilities
- Assisting and supporting the project manager.
- Designing and controlling the project schedule.
- Preparing presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress and showcase the project’s value.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Looking for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Organising and attending stakeholder meetings.
- Providing administrative support.
- Organising project team meetings and recording minutes.
- Liaising with clients to determine the project’s objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any relevant field
- 1+ years Proven experience in project coordination or project management roles
- Ability to work responsibly and independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts and tools like JIRA, Asana, Google Suite, etc.
- Strong knowledge of written and digital project management tools
- Detail oriented and having an eye for design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bluestream.io is an IT company focussed on delivering solutions to businesses based on lean operations and maximum ROI for the customer. We are a team of professionals dedicated to the purpose of delivering quality services and empowering individual growth stories as the company grows.