As the head of the division, you will be responsible for developing and managing a successful digital and social media strategy to enhance the web presence of the websites and online stores for Webware clients. You will manage a team of Digital Services Managers and Digital Services Analysts who will manage the optimization and social presence of the Webware clients.
We are looking for committed and enthusiastic people with a flair for social media, content creation and curiosity about all things digital.
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Understanding nuances of the social networks, advanced digital marketing techniques Website Optimization techniques and Social Media Marketing
• Knowledge of Google Optimization and Analytics Tools is a Must. (Bing and Yahoo Tools preferred)
• Experience in setting and running PPC campaigns across the social networks
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the success of client’s digital and social success
• Define and execute the overall Digital Strategy towards the ultimate goal of increasing the visibility, traffic and acquisition of users for Webware’s customers across the globe
• Ensure implementation of on-page including (but not limited to) competitive analysis, keyword research and planning and off-page SEO practices including (but not limited to) directory submissions, citation listings and leveraging social media platforms.
• Manage and Monitor team level key metrics indicating the organic search based traffic, user behavior and other relevant information per clients.
• Keep track of SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development and train the team on a periodic basis
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to multitask and fast track work tasks to manage schedules & requirements
• Mentor and Motivator for the team
EXPERIENCE: 7-8 years in Digital and Social Media Marketing with experience in Search Engine Optimization and Content Marketing.
We are also open to meeting people with unique backgrounds, and unique personalities. To apply for the position please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.