We are looking for passionate, opinionated and creative individuals who believe in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. Our developers are as diverse in personality as we are in our backgrounds, culture, and expertise. If you’re someone who’s inspired by technology, by joining TenTwenty, you become part of a community. People who are capable, and willing, to play a key part in shaping the future of Agile web development. The position is full-time and you will be located at our Goa office in the India. Do you like sunny days, spending your weekends at the beach, getting loads of experience and putting your coding skills to practice?
YOU CAN OFFER US & WE CAN OFFER YOU:
If you would like to…
- Work with all kinds of crazy developers, obsessive BA’s and demanding clients to design and build new features.
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience
- Build custom software using the latest technologies and tools
- Craft your own career path
- Not just websites but contribute in building cool platforms and webapps.
- Earn a fine salary with financial growth opportunities within the organisation
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams
- Building RESTful API endpoints with JSON payloads.
- Using the latest tools and techniques
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment.
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
- Creating good abstractions that actually get reused.
- Recommend and Implement solutions.
- Be totally hands on and have the ability to work independently.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
And you have…
- 2 to 3 years of development and delivery experience with PHP / Node.js / Ruby on Rails / Python or any similar exciting technologies.
- Knowledge in hands on development of at least one e-commerce framework is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists
- Working knowledge of application servers, servlet containers, and web servers
- Understanding of the difference between an interface, a class and an object etc.
- Sound knowledge of Version Control Tools (GIT, SVN)
- Considerable ability to be hard headed about markup quality.
- A great international working experience
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for you should apply now. We will ask you to write code as part of your interview process, so be prepared! Our recruiters will be in touch after receiving your resume. We are looking forward hearing from you!