Walkin for an interview from 5 pm to 9 pm – monday through friday.
Address: Tangentia India Technologies, 976, Kranti Nagar Porvorim Landmark Opposite Samrat Bakers. Bardez 403511
Job Description: We are looking for a junior quality assurance engineer who can execute manual and
automated testing to ensure product quality. The QA technician role plays an important part in our
company’s software development life cycle process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for
conducting tests to create and execute test scripts, report bugs to the development team, and report
the progress to the Project Manager. Ultimately, the candidate should monitor all stages of software
development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
1. Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
2. Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
3. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
4. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
5. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
6. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
7. Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
8. Provide Level 1 support on projects and be able to interface with the client’s UAT team.
1. Proven work experience in software quality assurance is preferred but not necessary
2. Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
3. Very good communication skills
4. Have the ability to work well in teams
5. Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
6. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Tangentia is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Tangentia has associates & ecosystem partners operating globally.Tangentia is a leading boutique consulting, technology and outsourcing firm with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions that can bridge the most challenging technology gaps while creating significant cost efficiency. As a Premier Partner of IBM, Tangentia’ s areas of focus include e-Commerce, B2B and EDI, Enterprise & Cloud Security (IAM), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Integration, Business Analytics (BA) and Application Development across multiple industries like Banking & Financial Services & Insurance(BFSI), Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG),Telecom, Healthcare and Government.