Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Regulatory & Compliance Officer who will primarily ensure the company complies with regulatory requirements and policies.
You will be responsible for:
· To keep up to date with, and understand, relevant laws and regulations (Europe).
· Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues.
· Highlight or escalate areas of concerns.
· Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
· Review and update policies
· Prepare and file required documents
· Has worked in a regulatory team previously.
· 2+ years of experience as a Regulatory & Compliance Officer or in a similar position.
· Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
· Some legal background in the pharmaceutical industry would be preferable.
· Strong knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
· Highly analytical with attention to detail.
· Good communication skills both written and oral (mainly English and a European language would be beneficial).
· Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field
Shift -Timings: Monday to Friday 01:30 PM to 10:30 PM
About Source It Out KPO Services Pvt Ltd
Source It Out (SIO), is an outsourcing company with a large UK client base. We are thrilled and excited to offer this opportunity to join our team of diverse professionals to acquire skills on the job and apply your knowledge to future roles at Source It Out. We are growing rapidly across various technical and non-technical essential business processes. We assist SME’s & Startups to grow along with us by sharing our knowledge and effective work culture. We are a young, vibrant and energetic bunch of people looking out for someone like-minded to join this incredible journey to success.
The overall goal for the company is to be able to offer any service to any industry across the world. To help SMEs increase their profit margins by outsourcing knowledge-based tasks and objectives. Our commitment, knowledge base and experience give us a market advantage along with a heavy reliance on IT and Customer Service knowledge, we are currently one of the fastest-growing KPO’s in Goa, constantly looking to learn to grow and challenge the status quo. There are also many benefits in working SIO, apart from our UK client list, we like to offer and create an atmosphere within the office to nourish and nurture talent. We have a strict policy that enables the team to really work collaboratively and truly believe that we will enable talent to grow and develop just as the company does. If the employees succeed, the company will succeed, understanding a true meritocracy, we value talent and hunger over experience and usual practices.
If you wish to challenge, grow, develop and truly be a part of an incredible journey, then please come and meet us, say hello and see how we can work together.