We are looking for a qualified Front End developer to join our IT team.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
On a typical work day @shunya.ek you’ll
- Discover | design | develop the code that powers the entire shunya.ek tech product range, user experience, data model, analytics, behavioral service APIs, and more. Both on the back-end and front-end, for monitoring and addressing performance and security.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, build them. [ for us every bit | click matters]
- Define an application’s scope and objectives. Draw up technical and functional specifications for written documentation.
- Organize and design applications, structure code, separate files, set up proper file hosting, and configure databases.
- Develop whatever we can imagine. We are comfortable with if you can’t build a few of the things you imagine [ pun intended ].
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Create wire-frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Learn most technology stacks as you go. And teach us along.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Share interest music | films | art and understand their development workflow issues
It would be Amazing if you have
- An aesthetic for design, we love to work with engineers who can design, and vice-versa.
- Indented SASS, HTML 5 Animation, Python, Ruby, Fire-base, Angular/React/ VueJs, Micro-services are in your near future interest.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Proficiency in Material Design
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Partner closely with our Community & Support team to understand what our keep an eye on user behavior, want, need, and love. Leverage this data to plan and prioritize | innovate our product road-map.
- Love your work and open to share the best code that you have written with the rest of the team and world, then you have hit all our core values and the hard part is well and truly over!
At shunya.ek, We are on a mission to digitally transform lives of adverting | films | event industry professionals. To achieve that we attract motivated professionals, who not only have skills but are true believer in our Values & Promises.