We’re looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to work closely with our Marketing team to help us setup and manage our marketplace stores and product listings. You’ll be responsible for setting up new stores, updating them with our product catalog, uploading all relevant material (products, pricing, photos etc), and ensuring the orders are processed correctly. This is an exciting opportunity to learn quickly and have a big impact on helping Photojaanic reach more customers.
- Work with our Marketing and Accounting team to setup new marketplace and coupon stores.
- Configure products with correct codes to the online stores
- Upload various important information – product copy, photos, videos etc. to the product pages
- Coordinate with our Marketing team to get the required product information and images
- Upload correct product and shipping pricing
- Conduct competitor research
- Ensure orders once placed are processed by monitoring order statuses
- Download and Process Orders coordinating with operations
- Graduate with 1+ years of online work experience
- A “go-getter”, with high energy, self motivated and internet savvy
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Process oriented, methodical and organised in the work
- Proactive in learning new job skills and taking ownership of key responsibilities
- Freshers with above skills may also apply
Location: Goa or Remote/ Work from home ( India)
Type : Part time / Freelance
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums.