We’re looking for a Search Engine Marketing Executive to lead and implement our SEM/SEO. Your primary objective would be to increase non-paid and paid search traffic and acquire new customers. We’re looking for someone who can empathize with our customer audience, has strong analytical skills, and can strongly support our Content Marketing efforts.
- Design and implement our link building strategy
- Build high quality links
- Competitor and site link opportunity analysis
- Ongoing keyword research and optimization
- Coordinate link research
- Manage link outreach activities
- Conduct our international SEO efforts
- Recommend changes to website design, content, linking, etc.
- Participate in forums, Q&A sites
- Ensure SEO best practices followed
- Support our Content Marketing efforts through keyword research and link analysis
- Perform day-to-day campaign optimization and management for Google, Bing, Yahoo
- Bid management and budget allocation
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Manage campaigns towards CPA and KPIs
- Daily, weekly, monthly campaign analytics, performance and reporting
- Track keyword ranking
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relative major preferred
- Strong written skills and experience writing ad copy that is both effective and optimized
- 3-5 years experience in SEO/SEM
- 3+ years experience within an eCommerce or Agency setting
- Adwords, Display marketing, A/B testing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of Photojaanic’s customer personas
- Disciplined, analytical approach
- SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Certifications preferred
- A love of photography
Location: Remote or Goa
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums.