Do you love photography and writing? If the answer is yes, we’d love to talk with you. We are looking for a Content Writer who is passionate about writing and photography. You would be responsible for creating content that is inspiring, educational and useful for photography enthusiasts.
- Research and identify content topics that are interesting and useful for Photojaanic’s audience
- Monitor trends in photography and visual storytelling
- Write content, such as blog posts, guides, infographics, guest posts, scripts, etc.
- Maintain a consistent brand tone and style
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
- Identify community activities that would help create content (eg. influencer marketing, collaborative photo contests, etc)
- Review and edit the final copy and creative
- Research content distribution opportunities
- Help distribute content
- Follow a disciplined biweekly content planning and execution cycle
- Collaborate with the creative, product and marketing team to execute plans
- Impeccable grammar and English writing skills
- Photography blogging experience is a big plus
- You are a user of mobile photography apps and active on Instagram
- A quick learning ability
- Working knowledge of content marketing, keywords and SEO
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums.