Looking to bring innovative products to the market? Photojaanic is looking for an analytical and methodical Sales Manager with experience selling to schools. Your key responsibilities would be selling Photojaanic school-specific products and services, and managing and training your team. You would also work closely with our Product and Marketing teams to develop and improve our School offerings.
- Develop Photojaanic’s business via marketplaces, deal sites, coupon sites
- Develop Photojaanic’s business via strategic partnerships and affiliate programs
- Prospect partnerships, present Photoajaanic’s value proposition, and develop partnerships
- Identify new opportunities to sell Photojaanic’s products via partnerships
- Negotiate with deal sites to get product placement
- Oversee our Partnerships efforts – from prospecting, lead nurturing, closing, maintaining relationships
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Development
- Experience with Affiliate Marketing, Alliances and Partnerships
- A strong understanding of Photojaanic’s offerings
- Partnerships experience in the e-commerce space
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums.