Participate in the development of OneShield Market Solution with a focus on design, best-practices, process-compliance and technology. Analyze requirements, design and implement subsystems in compliance with the best practices and standards laid down by OneShield, as well as those followed by the software industry.
- Prepare Technical and Design documents.
- Code/Configure while strictly following the guidelines and best practices.
- Unit Test CRs/Issues/ITSRs/ARs.
- Peer Review requirements and design artifacts, as well as code and configuration.
- Integration test in Development /Integration regions.
- Communicate with managers and peers on assigned work.
- Follow defined processes and procedures.
- Adapt/Learn/Use any other technologies as required.
Desired Technical Skills
The candidate will have some or all the following skills:
- Object Oriented Programming.
- ADO.Net, MS SQL, IIS
- Crystal Report or SSRS
- AJAX, UML, XML, XPATH, XSLT.
- Familiarity with Design Patterns.
- IIS, TFS
Computer Science Fundamentals
- Database Concepts, writing and debugging SQL.
- PL/SQL programming knowledge.
- Good understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms, Database Normalization and Data Integrity and OOPs.
Desired Business Skills
- Good written and oral communication in English.
- Good documentation skills.
- Exposure to ISO/CMM processes & procedures.
- Prior experience or basic understanding of Insurance business and Business Automation Process is required.
- A full time Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree from a recognized university.
- Microsoft Certification on .Net technologies will be a plus.
- 4+ years in a business application development role experience in Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in implementing ERP solutions in any industry will be a plus.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development.
- Proven experience as a full stack developer is an advantage.
- Experience with P&C Insurance Software products will be a plus.
- Candidates are encouraged to mention their open source contribution i.e. Github or other external repository links and other relevant information to show case their prior work on their resumes.
About OneShield Software
OneShield Software delivers core business software solutions to the global insurance and broader financial services industry, deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Our portfolio of standalone, subscription and cloud-based software products includes enterprise-class policy management, billing, claims, rating, product configuration, business intelligence, and analytics solutions that leverage a tool-based open architecture and single data model platform to streamline your business. OneShield Software automates and simplifies the complexities of core systems with targeted solutions, seamless upgrades, collaborative implementations, and lower total cost of ownership.
With corporate headquarters in Marlborough, MA and offices in India, Canada, and Australia, OneShield, Inc. has over 50 products in production across the P&C, life, and health insurance markets.
To learn more, visit www.OneShield.com.