ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply advanced predictive modeling and statistical techniques to design, build, maintain, and improve upon multiple real-time decision systems.
- Visualize and show complex data-sets via multi dimensional visualization tools.
- Perform data cleansing, transformation & feature engineering.
- Design scalable automated data mining, modelling and validation processes.
- Produce scalable, reusable, efficient feature code to be implemented on clusters and standalone data servers.
- Have an Engineering or comparable math / physics degree.
- Knowledge & working proficiency in at least 2 ML based languages.
- 2 years of experience working with large datasets.
- Deep understanding about statistical and analytical models.
- Intensely detail-oriented
- Relevant experience with logistics software is a plus
- Full stack human – (Fully formed adult able to deal with stress, strain and diverse people)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fill out the Job Application Form on our website – Nuws.co/jobs
- Help us hire you by giving us as much information about you as possible.
Numadic builds trackers & sensors alongside analytics dashboards to optimize transportation companies.
Our target market is the unorganized Indian trucking industry. Our core product is a fleet tracking application. Not rocket science, but building products & technology that work for non-technical people is a major challenge.
Our founding team previously built telematics products in Canada.