ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to design, write, test and execute test cases and scripts for automation tools.
- Do manual testing for required segments.
- Maintain and optimize operations on AWS-Cloud.
- Maintain CI & CD stacks.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Test, optimize and bugfix APIs.
- Maintain API documentation.
- 1-2 years of experience in Development/Software Testing/DevOps.
- Thorough knowledge about the AWS Stack, JUnit, HPE LoadRunner.
- Thorough knowledge about Security concepts and Encryption.
- Strong proficiency with Git, bitbucket, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Fluent in English, Hindi & at least one regional language.
- Fill out the Job Application Form on our website – Nuws.co/jobs. Applications from any other sources will be ignored.
Numadic builds trackers & sensors alongside analytics dashboards to optimize transportation companies.
Our target market is the unorganized Indian trucking industry. Our core product is a fleet tracking application. Not rocket science, but building products & technology that work for non-technical people is a major challenge.
Our founding team previously built telematics products in Canada.