This is a position for someone with real drive, skill, and creativity in the red hot field of growing pesticide-free food and making it affordable to everyone. It is an opportunity to shape the future of a growing company as a Founding Team Member (Operations) in a hugely exciting industry.
Letcetra Agritech is a fast-growing hydroponics start-up. We started India’s first fully indoor vertical hydroponics farm in November 2016. Now we have 3 farms and we grow pesticide-free exotic vegetables like different varieties of lettuce, herbs, etc.
We are looking for experienced and settled professionals who are willing to wait for at least two years for the returns, to join one of the founding members of the company to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive in this role you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to join as the founding team member and drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
Key Responsibility Areas
· Develop high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
· Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
· Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and the mission
· Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
· Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
· Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
· Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
· Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
· Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Critical Success Factors
Leadership – Ability to lead, inspire and be an influencer.
Decision-making – Ability to make quick and calculated decisions depending on the business dynamics.
Conviction – Belief in the company’s vision and mission and ability to convey the same with passion.
Visionary – Ability to have a big picture and convey the same within the company.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Proven experience in operations or other managerial roles.
· Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision
· Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
· Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
· In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
· An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
· Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication and public speaking skills
You will be reporting to the Board of directors and Chairman.
· Sweat Equity.
· Promising career path with the potential to lead a growing start-up in the booming Agritech space.
Write to us with your CV at: email@example.com
About Letcetra Agritech Pvt. Ltd.
Letcetra Agritech team welcomes you to India’s first hi-tech vertical hydroponics indoor farm that produces top quality pesticide-free vegetables and we are out to prove that everyone can do it.