Experience – 8 to 11 years
Timing – 24X7 rotational shift.
Reporting to Team Manager, Wintel / System Administrator is responsible for handling support of service requests in a professional and timely manner. This relates to all technology, to include workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software
Wintel Administrator Responsibilities
- Manage Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Troubleshooting hardware and operating system issues
- Raid, Disk Management and Image Creation
- File and Print Server administration
- Patch Management
- Backup and Restore Management
- Server Monitoring, Migration and Deployment
- Active Directory administration
- Windows Server Builds and Decommissions
- VMware Infrastructure – HA, DRS, SRM, vSAN
- Deep understanding of virtualization technology, Troubleshooting skills and File Servers.
- Experience working on Windows Server 2003,2008,2012,2016
- PowerShell experience
- Azure / AWS and O365 administration experience
- Excellent Knowledge windows Server’s performance and Troubleshooting
- Good Knowledge of Wide range of Server hardware of different vendors like Cisco HP IBM etc
- Network Administration: – Basic working knowledge of L2 Switch configuration stacking and VLAN provisioning as well as problem identification and troubleshooting. Coordinating with L2/L3 Network Administrator.
- Incident, Problem and Change management as per the ITIL Standards.
- Monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications and response as per defined processes and procedures using ticketing system
- Communication with customers as required keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
- Write well designed, efficient, and readable process documentation following technical documentation standards
- Support and maintain existing Wintel infrastructure adhering to SLAs
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Seek and participate in support opportunities across the organization
- Actively participate in the skill development of your colleagues (workshops, presentations)
- Actively contribute to corporate knowledge base
- Follow agile practices
- VMWare Certified Professional
- MCSA 2012 / 2016
- Office365 / Azure Administrator
- 8 years of hands on experience on Windows, VMware, Cisco UCS and wide range of Server hardware of different vendors like HP, IBM etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- AWS/Azure Experience
- DevOps Exposure
- Exchange, Mimecast and Intune administration
- Citrix Xen-App / Xen-Desktop / NetScaler administration
- A Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Open-minded, adapt quickly to new environments and a quick learner
About Intelliteach Offshore Pvt Ltd
We are a dynamic team, looking to hire vibrant individuals who can help us support the 350+ US law firms that we provide back-office services to. These services range from Database administration, Ebilling management, Virtual receptionists, SQL and Software development.