Your Technical Background:
- You’re constantly honing your craft of PHP development
- You welcome open source technologies — e.g. Joomla, Drupal, WordPress
- You have knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases.
- You have the ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system
- You contribute clean, readable, and idiomatic code
- You understand and appreciate quality code and architecture
- You structure, test, and document your code to be used in a team setting
- You believe that all code is legacy code if it isn’t unit tested
- You want to work on a team that encourages you to use the latest and greatest Android practices
You’ll love this job if:
- You enjoy collaborating with product designers and software test engineers to create seamless digital experiences
- You embody a growth mindset to continuously learn new technologies and hone your craft
- You’re comfortable in providing and receiving constructive feedback from your teammates
- You value time to deeply immerse yourself in your work
- You treat others with consideration and respect
- You celebrate differences and thrive in an environment where everybody’s unique contributions are welcome
Good to have
- You’ve excellent knowledge of the basic PHP or web server exploits along with their solutions.
- You’re using frameworks such as codeigniter, cakephp, etc.
- You have experience of PHP’s fully synchronous behaviour.
- You’ve worked in an agency setting or feel comfortable interacting with clients
- You enjoy mentoring and teaching others
- You have a GitHub account to share.
About Helix Tech
About Helix Tech
In 2013, when the Indian startups had just started gaining momentum & Smartphones were picking up faster than ever, two new IT graduates started building mobile apps, making the most of this wave. Six years since and we’ve consulted close to 500+ Apps for over 100 clients across 6 continents. Our goal is simple – Amaze our clients by delivering high-quality software which runs smoothly, strategically & predictably.
Today, Helix Tech is an award-winning mobile-first technology partner to big and small entities, providing them end-to-end turnkey software solutions. It’s voted as the company of the year by CIO review & has ranked among the top 30 companies to watch out for by Silicon Review.
We’re running a non-profit initiative called HT for STUDENTS, where we educate along with our commitment towards being a practice school station for BITS. It comprises of training students in app development every summer at our HQ in Goa.