We are looking for a Jr Hardware Apprentice with a knowledge base in IoT & Electronics to join FleetRover in Goa. Your mission is to make the massive logistics industry efficient, safer and faster, one module at a time.
FleetRover is very fast growing Canadian startup with Goan roots that is making the logistics industry more efficient through cutting edge IoT hardware and software.
- About half a year old
- Major clients in Canada and India
- Already generating revenue
- Canadian and US investors
- Exclusive IoT partnerships with blue-chip companies
- Friendly and really fast team
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyse feature requirements on the hardware side.
- Carry out research and development on different possible setups, combinations & electrical & microelectronic modules.
- Work with vendor partner support channels and sort out designs verification’s.
- Work with multiple teams and multiple verticals.
- Stay atop industry trends and new technology.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Embedded Developer.
- Experience with at least two of the following: C, C++, JS, Node.JS, Python.
- Experience with writing documentation for pre production material.
NEED NOT HAVE:
- Princess/Prince problems
Click below or Email email@example.com
- Your GitHub
- Links to 2 products you’ve worked on
- Your LinkedIn
- Your CV
- A note on why you would like to work with FleetRover