We are looking for a reliable Operations Associate to support the Operations Manager with the management of the day-to-day business. The Operations Associate’s responsibilities include performing administrative tasks, assisting other company departments as needed, and ensuring smooth daily operations.
A successful Operations Associate should be highly organized and have a versatile skill set to support a variety of different business functions with a diverse range of tasks.
Operations Associate Responsibilities:
- Performing administrative duties including answering phones, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Assisting human resources with recruitment activities and creating work schedules.
- Supporting the operations manager with the enforcement of company policies and standards.
- Conducting research oriented tasks based on the projects being undertaken in the company
- Assisting accounting and payroll as needed.
- Monitoring inventory and placing supply orders.
- Tracking daily operations and reporting or resolving issues.
- Maintaining company databases.
Operations Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any Commerce / Arts / Economics
- 1 – 2 years experience in an administrative role (preferred)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong business acumen
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Experience with CRMs, database, or similar software is beneficial.
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- Must be detail and solutions-oriented.
BlueStream.io is an IT company focussed on delivering solutions to businesses based on lean operation and maximum ROI for the customer. We are a team of professionals dedicated to the purpose of delivering quality services and empowering individual growth stories as the company grows.