We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Kodework is a neoteric web development and digital marketing bureau with its headquarters in Norway (Oslo) and development studios in India (Goa). We are a team of passionate designers, coders and project managers. Our goal is to produce simple, smart and affordable solutions for startups and become stable offshore production houses for well established companies.
Along with web design & development we also have experience with digital marketing, search engine optimisation, social media optimisation, analytics, conversion optimisation, QA testing, App design and development and pixel perfect PSD to HTML conversions.
We use Sketch, Trello, Harvest, Slack, Skype, Rackspace and a coffee machine to get the job done. We don’t give up until we have a viable solution. Our expertise in agile project management in addition to high quality deliverables and cost-effectiveness make us a offshoring partner.