POSITION: RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. You will be responsible to collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and maintain a recruitment database. Ultimately, you need to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Source and recruit candidates by using job portals like Naukri, Monster, Linkedin etc
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Performing reference and background checks
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Complete Onboarding formalities of new employee
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Gather and analyze information skillfully
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Should possess basic knowledge of minimum wages, PF, ESIC etc.
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc
- Minimum 2-3 years exp. In the recruitment cycle.
- Should be well versed with using job portals.
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.