WEBWARE HELPS BUSINESSES DO BUSINESS EASIER
Webware.io is a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!
Listen to our CEO, Cory York to learn more about Webware: https://vimeo.com/412805300/7bd2ba7a4c
Job Title: Content Writer
Department: Digital Service
Reporting To: Director of Digital Service
Location: Work From Home – India
Work Hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Role and Responsibilities:
This is the most important position in Webware and we’re looking for a true superstar. This is not a job, this is an experience, working closely with our valued Webware customers,either by phone or email, to gather and understand their requirements, understand their feedback and incorporate that as we build their website or online store. And in addition, you will be working closely with our web design experts and development team to ensure that we create and execute beautiful customer websites on the Webware platform.
You will be our client ambassador, the first and main point of contact for our clients. Clients are located in the United States and Canada, so this position will require a late work schedule but someone with a high level of energy and enthusiasm to create great experiences.
- Identify clients needs and requirements through their form or brief.
- Writing website content to promote their various products/services.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts and tone).
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
Skills and Qualities we Look for:
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and by email
- Good written and spoken English.
- Previous experience working as a Content Writer.
- Professional demeanour, calm and patient
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work well in a group setting and as an individual contributor
- Ability to prioritize work and execute tasks accordingly
- Ability to perform and deal with stressful situations and strict deadlines
- A never give up attitude
1-3 years’ work experience as a Content Writer
Company Provided Group Health Insurance
Opportunities to Learn and Grow
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.