We are looking for some amazing people to be a part of the Webware. The type of person we are looking for would want to be a part of something special and is self-motivated!
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience with Raster Graphics editor such as Adobe Photoshop & vector graphics tools such as Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
- Converting designs to valid HTML
- Experience with the following would be an added advantage:
jQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3
Version control systems: for example- Perforce, Git
CMS (Content Management Systems) + Other E-commerce platforms: WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal
- Knowledge of Foundation.css (is good to have not must have).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with senior developer to execute tasks related to maintaining the front- end of the platform & for individual clients
- Develop code following high-quality coding standards and best practices
- Ensure that code is developed in a commented, high quality, and efficient manner
- Highly motivated to constantly innovate on design, programming and problem solving
- Ability to meet timelines for individual projects/ tasks assigned
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to multitask and fast track work tasks to maintain schedules & requirements
- Ability to work well in a group setting and as an individual
- Ability to prioritize work and execute tasks accordingly
Freshers can apply.
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.