Transerve is a location intelligence SaaS & enterprise solutions company, which helps users in deriving intelligence to solve business problems using spatial datasets. Transerve is looking for smart frontend developers to work with our product development team to develop solutions for our enterprise location intelligence products. The development would require experience and skills of working with location and maps, payment gateways, scalable and secure enterprise solutions, and APIs.
- Participate in the complete systems development lifecycle for web-based applications and tools
- Implement code reviews from seniors and carry out code improvements
- Design and/or build a unified application-level interface
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Working with version control tools such as git
- Adherence to coding guidelines for the web development team
- Development of software modules as outlined in SRS/PRD
- Coordination with cross-functional software development teams and facilitation of communication for effective delivery
- Facilitate project team meetings for ensuring compliance to SRS/PRD and with the project timelines
- Demonstrate continual improvement by assessing and incorporating the latest technologies in the software products
- Ensure adherence of the team to organization values and ethics
- Ensure the applications adhere to security standards as defined by certification agencies
- Knowledge of Threats and Vulnerabilities
Good to have
- Develop algorithms and software codes for data-centered analytics systems using geospatial data at the backend
- Working with cloud and virtualization technologies
- Demonstrate continual improvement by assessing and incorporating geospatial tools and techniques
- Working knowledge of Information Security Management policies and Procedures
Experience and Skill Set Required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field
- 3+ years experience as a Frontend developer
- Strong knowledge of the architecture of the web – including HTTP, REST, etc.
- Experience of using visualization libraries such as D3js, and browser display technologies such as canvas and SVG
- Advanced CSS techniques including CSS Modules, SASS/Less, etc.
- Strong knowledge of server-side languages like PHP or node.js will have an added advantage.
Application Deadline: 25/9/2020
About Transerve Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Transerve is a location intelligence SaaS & enterprise solutions company, which helps users in deriving intelligence to solve business problems using spatial datasets. Transerve uses state-of-the-art technology infrastructure to create world-class product for assistive decision making that leverages location data.