We are looking for passionate, opinionated and creative individuals who believe that most front-end developers are cut and paste specialists, but they are different. Professionals who can’t wait to drop IE6 support and already plan their UIs for the iPhone and Android because they know what’s coming. Developers who understand the intricacies and insanity of cross-browser development. People who are capable, and willing, to play a key part in shaping the future of Agile web development. The position is full-time and you will be located at our Goa office in India. Do you like sunny days, spending your weekends at the beach, getting loads of experience and putting your coding skills to practice?
WHAT’s THE OFFER?
If you would like to…
- Work with all kinds of crazy developers, obsessive BA’s and global clients to design and build new features.
- Pairing with UX designers to build out design concepts and interactive prototypes
- Pairing with developers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best practices and UX specifications
- Produce clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonising along the way for pixel perfection.
- Implementing HTML templates into Content Management Systems
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Make things shrink, twist, rotate, run across the page and fade (tastefully).
- Build simple, blindingly simple interfaces and believe that writing maintainable CSS goes beyond good class names.
- Believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else.
- You believe that Agile and UI development can coexist.
- Not just websites but contribute in building cool webapps.
And you have…
- Understanding the difference between an interface, a class and an object and comprehension of cascaded inheritance, prototype-based inheritance etc.
- Knowledge of Build Tools, ES6, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt.
- Sound knowledge of Version Control Tools (GIT, SVN)
- Sound knowledge of PHP & TypeScript
- Sound knowledge of at least one framework like React.JS
- Creating good abstractions that actually get reused.
- Considerable ability to be hard-headed about markup quality.
- That Sketch, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator are just some of the things you’ve tried on your road to us.
- A great international working experience
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Financial growth opportunities within the organization
- Work on projects for global brand names and exposure to the latest technologies
- Lots of room for your own creativity and input
- Learning opportunities with internal training and education when required
- A super fun workplace with enthusiastic team members
- A great work-life balance in sunny and green Goa!
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply now. We want to hear from you!
At TenTwenty, we believe that the effective interplay between design and functionality is what sets our websites, web shops and apps apart from other digital agencies. We’re transparent with our customers and because we consider their projects to be our own, the results are beautiful, useful and responsive.
Rooted in a European work ethic with headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, all of our work is done from our gorgeous studio in the heart of Goa India. This allows us greater control over our output, as well as the ability to create a true family atmosphere with our staff and clients. Our doors are always open for a good cup of coffee and conversation.