We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C & Swift , and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools i.e Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of integrating 3rd party frameworks, libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of UIKit, ARKit, MapKit , Social SDKs.
- Should have at least 3 apps live on the app store. (Don’t forget to send us the app store links for the apps you are proud of.)
- Must have field relevant bachelor degree at least
- At least 2 years of experience in iOS app development.